A helpful website for enhancing reputation and deterring punishment
- Sylwester, K., Lyons, M., Buchanan, C., Nettle, D. & Roberts, G. (2012) The role of Theory of Mind in assessing cooperative intentions. Personality and Individual Differences, 52, 113-117.
- Sylwester, K. & Pawłowski, B. (2011) Daring to be darling: Attractiveness of risk takers as partners in long- and short-term sexual relationships. Sex Roles, 64, 695-706.
- Sylwester, K. & Roberts, G. (2010) Cooperators benefit through reputation-based partner choice in economic games. Biology Letters, 6, 659-662.
- Sylwester, K. & Roberts, G. (in press) Reputation-based partner choice is an effective alternative to indirect reciprocity in solving social dilemmas. Evolution and Human Behavior
- Sylwester, K., Herrmann, B. & Bryson, J. J. (accepted, under revision) Homo homini lupus? Explaining antisocial punishment. Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics
- Sylwester, K., Mitchell, J. & Bryson, J. J. (submitted) Punishment as aggression: Uses and consequences of costly punishment across populations.
- Sylwester, K. (2010) Niebezpieczny dobór płciowy. Wiedza i Życie (Polish popular science journal), 1: 52-56